This trick can also be ported to other platforms like iOS, Windows, Linux, etc., Those on Android who don’t want to use the AnonyTun are free to use the tunneling app of their choice. We have apps like HTTP Injector, SM Tunnel, Psiphon, SecureTun, etc, that will also give good results.
Those in other regions should join our social channels below and be among the first to receive the tricks as we roll them. Mind you, we might not post tricks for some of these regions that we spoke of in the Weekend free net post update. We will roll some quietly to a few users
1. Your MTN Ghana SIM card with zero data and call credit
2. An Android device, iOS or PC.
3. Your AnonyTun or any tunneling app of your choice (Find the link below)
4. The configuration settings
1.Install the app and then open it.
2. Click on Stealth settings and then turn it on
3. Now configure this way:
Connection Protocol: TCP
Connection Port: 80 or 443
Connect via Parent Proxy: Don’t Enable
Custom TCP/HTTP Headers: Enable
Request Method: Get
Injection Method: Normal
Online Host: Tick
Generate and then save
Now click Save in the Stealth Settings.
Advance SSL Settings: Don’t Enable
4. Click on connect and then wait for your connection to go through. When it does, open your browser and enjoy free unlimited Internet Access